As a member of KHBEC you have:
- Priority access to new training opportunities
- Discounts on ‘Opportunities Night’ events
- Listing on our website Member Page – you will need to send a logo or photo with a one paragraph bio through to email@example.com.
- Your Promotional materials displayed at our Kingston Office
- Promotional material included in the “new members” bag – given out to new clients and those attending one of our evets for the first time
- The possibility of having your business profiled in our 1200 subscriber newsletter
- You will be invited our yearly AGM where you will have voting rights and get to have your say on how the organisation is run (finger food and refreshments included).
How KHBEC Benefits the community:
- Presenting regular business events in the Kingborough and Huon Valley area
- Helping, supporting, and providing guidance and mentorship for businesses
- Engaging speakers who share business knowledge at our events
- Meeting other local businesses to network, share and collaborate
- Organising business showcase events
Membership is $55 per year and entitles you to the benefits above; plus it is a great way to support your local enterprise centre. It helps to ensure that we can continue to assist and enhance the local business community. Membership runs from 1st July to 30th June each year with renewal to be made by the 3oth June. (If Membership application is made after 1st May annually, membership will continue until 30th June in the following year. If paid prior to 1st May, membership will need to be paid again by 30th June in that same year).
* Membership is subject to ratification at the next Board Meeting. Once ratified an invoice will be sent to you.
Join using the form below