Kingborough & Huon Business Enterprise Centre is proud to be partnering with The Project Lab to assist in the delivery of AusIndustry’s Cyber Security Business Connect and Protect Program to deliver Cyber Risk Management Plans for Tasmanian businesses and not for profits to raise workforce awareness.
Over the next 8 months this program is set to deliver:
• Free Public and industry-specific workshops
• Free Cyber Consultancy services for businesses to develop Cyber Risk Plans
• Additional co-funded Cyber Advisory services (70% funded by AusIndustry & The Project Lab)
• Free on-demand learning delivered through an online platform, plus
• Other value-adding tools from program partners
In addition, we will be hearing from Anoop Virdi from M.A.S Moonah on the opportunities on apprenticeship funding.
Thu 23rd Sep 2021, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Kingborough Community Hub
7 Goshawk Way, Kingston